Baltic Masks BM-100 PPE Personal protective mask Type 1 CE EN149:2001+A1:2009 Made in Eu
Lithuanian manufacturer respirators. Our disposable medical face masks protect from airborne infections, dust, bacteria, and contaminants. These masks are suitable for reducing the chances of getting coronavirus infection.
Three-ply material is made up of a melt-blown polymer placed between the non-woven fabric. The melt-blown material acts as the filter that stops microbes from entering or exiting the mask.
The masks are comfortable, skin-friendly, and do not cause difficulty breathing. 3D three-dimensional design will keep your glasses from fogging up. However, BM-100 masks are non-sterile and designed for clean environments.
1. Before opening the package, wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water or disinfect your hands with a disinfectant (containing at least 60% alcohol);
2. Holding the rubber bands, unfold the mask with both hands;
3. Put the mask on your face covering your mouth and nose;
4. Pull the rubber bands towards the ears and put on;
5. Adjust the position of the nose clip until you completely cover the nose;
6. Press the mask against your face with both hands.
1. This product is not intended to be used for protection against harmful gases, vapors or fatty aerosols;
2. This product does not generate oxygen and is not intended for use in a low pressure environment;
3. It is not recommended to use the mask if it does not fit completely on the face when applying the mask;
4. If you notice that the mask is damaged, leaking, or you have difficulty breathing while using the mask, replace the mask immediately;
5. This product is disposable. The recommended duration of use is 3-4 hours.
- Model: BM-100 Type I;
- 3 layers (25gsm/ 25gsm spunbond nonwoven; 25/30/40gsm meltblown nonwoven);
- BFE: >95%;
- Duration of use: NR – single use (maximum 3-4 hours);
- Exhalation valve: No;
- Color: Light blue;
- Size: One size 17.5x9 cm;
- Marking: EN149:2001+A1:2009 TYPE I;
- Manufacturer: Baltic Masks, Lithuania.
Price for the purchase of 2000 pieces.
Order multiples of 2000 pieces only.
1Price:€0.50Extender strap made of resistant PP material, designed to eliminate the annoying pain behind the ears caused by the elastics of the masks, 16x3.7cm, blue color.