Ultra Compact Body, Flexible Installation
The compact IC-M330E/GE measures only 156.5 (W) × 66.5 (H) ×110.1 (D) mm making it ideal for a cockpit where space is limited.
Intuitive User Interface
A combination of the directional keypad and soft keys provides simple, smooth operation. Most used functions are assigned to soft keys for quick one push function access.
New Speaker Delivers Dynamic, Clear Audio
A newly designed speaker delivers distortion-free clear audio even at full volume. It provides dynamic and clear audio over a wide bass and treble range.
Class Leading Receiver Performance
The IC-M330E/GE,s receiver provides reliable communication in RF busy environment like a marina. (Selectivity and IMD: more than 70 dB)
Built-in Class D DSC
The radio monitors CH 70 continuously, even while you are receiving another channel. DSC functions include: distress, individual, group, all ships, urgency, safety, position request/report, polling request and DSC test calls.
GPS Receiver Built-in (IC-M330GE)
A built-in GPS receiver provides your location, bearing and speed by using information from GPS, GLONASS and SBAS. The acquired position information can be used for DSC calls.
Made in Japan Quality and Reliability
All Icom products are tested to pass rigorous in-house tests as well
as environmental tests at the Wakayama Icom plant before
shipping. Our world-leading products and quality is tradition.
• IPX7 waterproof (1 m depth of water for 30 minutes)
• AquaQuake™ prevents audio degradation from a water-logged speaker
• Common NMEA interface for external GPS/NAV connection
• MA-500TR Class B AIS transponder compatible
• Tag scan and favorite channel functions
• Dual/tri-watch function for monitoring CH16 and/or call channel
• Priority scan function
• Display and keypad backlighting
• External speaker connection
• 3-digit or 4-digit channel display selectable
• Supplied hand microphone, HM-235B/W, with channel up/down keys and a CH16/Call channel key
- Ultra Compact Body (W × H × D; 156.5 × 66.5 × 110.1 mm)
- Easy Installation in Limited Space
- Easy-to-Read Full Dot-Matrix Display
- New Speaker Delivers Dynamic, Clear Audio
- AquaQuake™ Draining Function
- GPS Receiver Built-in with Supplied GPS Antenna (IC-M330GE)
- IPX7 Waterproof Construction (1 m depth of water for 30 minutes)
- Intuitive User Interface
- Class Leading Receiver Performance (IMD and Selectivity: more than 70 dB)
- Built-in Class D DSC with a CH70
- Dedicated Receiver (IC-M330GE meets ITU-R M.493-14)
- Made in Japan Quality and Reliability
• HM-235B/W hand microphone
• DC power cable
• Mounting bracket kit
• GPS antenna (5 m cable)