Johnson Accumulator tank for autoclave pumps 2 Lt Ø160 mm
2L diaphragm accumulator to be used as buffer tank, recommended to ensure the proper functioning of the autoclave and therefore avoid the presence of air in the circuit.
• Pre-pressurized autoclave.
• The internal rubber buffer ensures continuous and reliable water pressure.
• Extends life of the pump.
• Decreases the amperometric absorption of the pump.
• Compact size.
• Water outlet connection.
• Easy to install on new or existing systems.
- Body: Corrosion-protected autoclave with internal rubber buffer;
- Capacity: 2 litres;
- Maximum operating pressure: 12 bar;
- Preloaded pressure: 0.8 bar;
- Air valve: Standard valve for tires;
- 3/4 "mouths;
- Weight: 1.2 kg;
- Dimensions: 315 mm x 160 mm.