This article will be assembled to order and requires approximately 15 working days from date of order for shipping.
Rolls flooded lead acid 2V 6853Ah C100 batterie
Battery bank 48 Volt 6853 Ah C100 has 24 units of 2 Volt 6853 Ah each, for an energy storage of 328.94 kWh. Technical features of individual units here below:
- Dual container modular construction.
- Coupling of thick plate design with highest density active material.
- Enveloped separators.
- Increased liquid reserve.
- Elimination of “Stray” current.
- No acid leakage.
- Easy “on-site” assembly/disassembly (no special tools or skills required).
- Significantly less connections, eliminating many points of failure, thus increasing charging efficiency.
- Sediment chamber removed allowing higher plates to be used in the same sized cell, thus yielding greater capacity.
- Unsurpassed cycling service, 10 year warranty.
- 15 years average life expectancy!
- Less maintenance.
- Link leads, terminal covers.
- Nominal voltage: 2;
- Actual Capacity (Ah/C100): 6853;
- Dimensions (mm) LxWxH: 695x299x803;
- Weight wet kg: 259;
- Weight dry kg: 181;
- Number cycles with discharges at 100 %: 1500 cycles;
- Number cycles with discharges at 50%: 3200 cycles;
- Number cycles with discharges at 25 %: 5000 cycles.
- Declaration Form (1,136 KB)