Scout KS-60 2.0 WiFi fiberglass antenna 35 dBm L.1,1m with 5m USB cable
The KS-60 2.0 couples a high gain 10dB omnidirectional antenna with a high performance WiFi card of 300mW output power, creating a powerful 35dBm transceiver in an elegant and waterproof case. Extremely simple to connect with plug-and-play setup: connect the 5m USB cable to your laptop, download the drivers and surf the web with high speed. Connecting to the WiFi provided by marinas, harbors, resorts, hotels and restaurants won’t be a problem anymore.
Moreover your connection will be more stable and your download speed will be vastly improved. Designed specifically for the marine environment, the KS-60 2.0 is the perfect solution to receive even the farther WiFi signals and get them on your boat.
• USB 2.0.
• Compatible with Windows and Mac.
• High Gain 35 dBm.
• Montaggio standard 1″ x 14 filetti.
• Foam injected - 100% Waterproof.
- Bus Type: USB Version 2.0;
- USB Cable Length: 5 m (16′);
- IEEE Protocol: 802.11b/g/n;
- Operating Frequency: 2400 to 2484 MHz;
- Data Rate: Up to 300 Mbps;
- Operating Power: 5.0V (USB Only);
- RF transmit power: 35 dBm;
- Security: WPA, WPA2;
- Height: 1,1 m (3,6′);
- Weight: 0,64 kilo.
- Windows XP / Vista / Win7 / Win8 / Win8.1 / Win10;
- MAC OSX 10.12 Sierra;
- MAC OSX 10.9 – 10.10;
- MAC OSX 10.7 – 10.8;
- Linux kernel 2.6.37.