Hydraulic Steering Kit for boats up to 10mt 33'. Inboard Motors.
3.5 helm revolutions. Helm sensation normal.
The kit contains:
- 1 Ultraflex UP20 F pump;
- 1 Ultraflex UC69-I cylinder.
In order to complete the kit, it is necessary to purchase the following:
- 2 lt hydraulic oil (see related accessories)
- 1 kit hydraulic pipes of required length (see related accessories).
Featurs of pump UP20 F:
• With non-return valve that prevents reversibility
• Integrated protection valve against overpressure
• Stainless steel 3/4” rotary spindle
• Corrosion resistant composite material tank
• Non-return valve and spindle gaskets easily accessible in case of replacement
• With 90° adjustable fittings for 3/8” (9,5 mm) tube/pipe
• Suitable only for UC94-OBF, UC68-OBS e UC69-I cylinders
• Tilt mechanism X52 - 39250U for UP20 T pump
• Total adjustment angle of 48° on five different positions
NOTE: The X52 mechanism can be used on standard Ultraflex steering with tilt mount, either tilt, mechanical, rotary and straight, as well as hydraulic except for SilverSteer™ and MasterDrive™ systems.
• For UP20 F pumps there is the possibility of semi-recessed mount with square flange X74 - 43048Y
Port/Revs: 20 cc - 1.2 cu.in
Number of pistons: 5
Pressure relief valve setting: 70 bar - 1000 PSI
Maximum helm diameter: 508mm - 20"
Weight: 3.6kg - 8lbs
UC69-I - Balance: same number of revolutions for half-stroke and end-stroke.
Specifications UC69-I Cylinder:
Volume: 69 cc - 4.2 cu.in
Torque: 32 kgm - 2783 lbs.in
Thrust: 168 kg - 371 lbs
Internal Diameter: 25 mm - 0.98”
Stroke: 150 mm - 5.9”
Fittings 3/8"(9,5 mm): for reinforced flexible tube
Measurements: A= 150mm, B= 129mm, C= 105mm, D= 417mm, E= 31,3mm, F= 40mm, G= 73mm.