Icom IC-M423G#25 Black VHF fixed transceiver with 25W of RF output power, DSC class D, integrated GPS, ANC (Active Noise Canceling), 10W audio amplifier for PA (Public Address), IPX7
The IC-M423G has the industry's first active noise cancelling function which reduces background noise up to 90%.
A newly developed user interface provides easy and intuitive operation.
In addition, the newly designed COMMANDMIC™ allows you to control all IC-M423G functions (including DSC, Public Address, foghorn) from 18.3m, 60ft away.
The IC-M423G series is ideal for pleasure boat, fishing boat and small commercial vessel.
Its excellent performance, user-friendly operation, and multiple functions will be the new standard in the market.
- Bidirectional Active Noise Canceller (ANC): The built-in bidirectional active noise canceller reduces background noise to up to 90% and improves both your transmitted voice and incoming call.
- New Icom Marine User Interface: The new menu system provides easy and intuitive operation. The bottom line of the dot-matrix display shows the software key functions which can be toggled with the left and right buttons. The directional keypad allows you to perform various operations and settings
- 10W Loud Audio, Public Address and Foghorn: The IC-M423G has a built-in 10W amplifier that increases the audio output from an additional external speaker. The public address function allows you to make an announcement from the microphone like a loud speaker, and the foghorn can also be emitted from the additional external speaker
- Built-in class D DSC: The built-in DSC watch function monitors Ch. 70 (DSC channel) activity, even while you are receiving another channel. DSC functions include: distress, individual, group, all ships, urgency, safety, position request/report, polling request and DSC test calls.
- Built-in GPS Receiver: The built-in GPS receiver shows your current position and time and can be used for DSC calls. GPS data source is selectable from internal and external GPS (and GPS-OFF).
- Common GPS/NAV Interface: When connected to an external GPS receiver, current position and time are shown on the IC-M423G's display. When receiving position information from another vessel, the IC-M423G can transfer it to a navigational device via NMEA 0183 connectivity.
- AIS Target Call: When connected to an optional MA-500TR Class B AIS transponder, the AIS target call function allows you to make an individual DSC call without having to manually input an MMSI number
- MarineCommander™ Compatible: When connected to the MarineCommander, the received DSC message pops up on the multi-function display.
- IPX7 Submersible Protection (1.0m depth for 30 minutes): The IC-M423G withstands submersion in up to 1.0m depth of water for 30 minutes. It is equivalent to the IPX7 standard.
- AquaQuakeTM draining function
- Dual/tri-watch function for monitoring Ch.16 and/or call channel
- Priority and normal scan
- Built-in attenuator for local communication
Supplied accessories: Hand microphone HM-205B, DC power cable, Mounting bracket kit
FEATURES FOR COMMANDMIC™:
- Full control 2nd station capability: The new optional COMMANDMIC, HM-195GB, makes it convenient for using the IC-M423G from a separate cabin or tower. The COMMANDMIC can be positioned up to 18.3m (60ft) away from the IC-M42G3. All functions of the IC-M423G, including power switch, distress call, DSC, and PA functions can be controlled from the COMMANDMIC. The COMMANDMIC can also be used as an intercom with the IC-M423G.
- Same User Interface as the IC-M423G: The COMMANDMIC provides almost the same user interface as the IC-M423G. The new menu system provides easy and intuitive operation.
- IPX7 Submersible Protection (1.0m depth for 30 minutes)
- Class D DSC full control capability. DSC “Distress” button on the back of the unit
- Large 45mm (d) speaker for superior audio
- White backlight
- OPC-1540 (6.1m; 20ft) connection cable with external speaker terminal
- Mounting bracket
- Microphone hanger
ACCORDING TO 1999/5/CE STANDARD:
EN 301 025-2 V1.4.1 (2010-09); EN 301 025-3 V1.4.1 (2010-09);
EN 300 698-2 V1.2.1(2009-12); EN 300 698-3 V1.2.1 (2009-12);
EN 301 843-2 V1.2.1 (2004-6); EN 60950-1 (2006/A1:2010);
MINISTERIAL APPROVAL n. 0002222 (16/01/2015)
TX: 156.000 - 161.450 MHz
RX: 156.000 - 163.425 MHz
Ch 70: 156.525 MHz
Temperature: -20°C to +60°C
Antenna connector: SO-239 (50Ohm)
Type of emission: 16K0G3E (FM), 16K0G2B (DCS)
Power supply: DC 12.0V nominal
TX: 5.5A at 25W
RX: 1.5A at Max. Audio
Dimensions: (W) 180 x (H) 82 x (D) 119.9 mm
Weight: approx. 1.200 kg.
Max. deviation: ± 5 kHz
Frequency stability: < ± 1.5kHz
Adjacent channel power: 70 dB
Harmonic distortion: < 10% (@ 60% deviation)
Residual modulation: 40 dB
Audio freq. response: +1 dB ~ -3 dB of -6 dB octave from 300 Hz ~ 3 kHz
Spurious emissions: < 0,25 µW
Mic. impedance: 2 kHz
1^ 21.7 MHz
2^ 450 kHz
Sensitivity: -5dBµ emf typ. @ 20dB SINAD
Squelch sensitivity: < - 2dBµ emf
Spurious response: > 70 dB
Intermodulation: > 68 dB
Hum and noise: > 40 dB
Adjacent ch. selectivity: > 70 dB
Audio power output: > 10W @ 10% distortion with a 4 ohm load
RX Frequency: 1575,42 MHz
RX channels: 66
Satellite: WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS, GAGAN