Quick Bow thruster Kit with BTQ 185-95 12V or 24V thruster.
The kit contains:
- 1 thruster BTQ185-95 12V or 24V 6kW;
- 1 Tunnels for thrusters - Ø 185 - L 1500 mm – Fiberglass;
- 1 Spare fuse holder - FT BTQ;
- 1 Joystick remote control;
- 1 Extension for commands TCD - 18 mt.
Single propeller made in sturdy composite material.
- Recommended boat length from 12-15 m (26-49 ft);
- Solenoids protection carter in sturdy composite material;
- Gearbox in bronze;
- Zinc anode independent from the gearbox and hence easy replaceable;
- Equipped with elastic coupling.
- Propulsion system: Single propeller;
- Ø Tunnel: 185 mm;
- Motor power: 6 Kw;
- Voltage: 12V or 24V;
- Section of wire: 2 x 95 mm2 (2 x AWG 3/0) 12V, 120 mm2 (AWG 4/0) 24V ;
- Fuse: 2 x 325 A 12V, 355 A 24V;
- Weight: 29 kg;
- Limit thickness values of the tubes: min. 6 - max 12 mm;
- Boat size: 12-15 mt.
Flanged polyester and fiberglass tunnel perfectly suited to fit electric or hydraulic Quick thrusters. Ø 185. Lenght 1500mm.
Spare fuse 2 x 325 A for thruster 12V, 355A thruster 24V (to be bought separately, see related accessories).
Spare fuse holder.
Joystick remote control:
- Current capacity of thruster commands: 4A max;
- Supply voltage: from 8 to 30 Vdc;
- Current consumption at rest: 10mA;
- Operating temperature: from -20 to +70 °C;
- Protection rating: IP 66;
- Dimensions including frame WxHxD - mm: 78 x 78 x 113;
- Weight: 140 g.
Extension for commands TCD - 18 mt.
Note: Click on the pop-up menu to select 12V or 24V thruster.