The new SBC NRG+ battery chargers are more compact with connectors which make their connection easy and practical. Thanks to their efficiency, they offer a much lower consumption, a lower heat emission and a greater system reliability.
Safety classification EN 60335-2-29
EMC Class EN 55022/A
FCC TITLE 47 PART 15 SUBPART B CLASS A
- Three stage IUoU battery charging.
- High efficiency.
- Multiple outputs in order to charge more groups of batteries.
- Differentiated charging for liquid electrolite (open or sealed), gel, AGM or Optima® batteries.
- Integrated output fuse inside the battery charger.
- Capacity of supplying full power with low AC mains voltage.
- Low residual ripple on output.
- Universal AC supply input
- Power factor (cos ϕ) equal to 1.
- Variable speed of the cooling fan.
- Compatible with the generators.
- Short circuit, overloading, output overvoltage and overheating protection.
- Can work in a wide range of ambient temperatures.
Max output current (1): 40 A
Charge absorption voltage: 14.1 Vdc OL • 14.4 Vdc SL/GEL/AGM • 14.7 Vdc Optima®
Charge float voltage: 13.4 Vdc OL - 13.6 Vdc AGM - 13.8 Vdc SL/GEL/Optima®
Number of outputs (2): 3
Supply voltage (3): 264÷83 Vac with power reduction below 108 Vac
Frequency: 45 ÷ 66 Hz
Efficiency (3): ≥ 87%
Max absorption (230/240 Vac) (3): 2.8 A
Max absorption (120 Vac) (4) (*): 5.4 A
Operating temperature: -15°C ÷ +70°C, with linear power reduction over + 45°C
Noise: < 45 dbA @ 1 m
Dimensions W x H x D: 114 x 276 x 71 mm
Weight: 1,8 Kg
(1) Maximum value at normal use or in short circuit.
(2) Each output can supply the maximum value of nominal current.
The sum of the currents supplied from each output can not exceed the maximum nominal value of the equipment.
(3) With supply voltage equal to 230 Vac and output current equal to the maximum nominal value
(4) With supply voltage equal to 120 Vac and output current equal to the maximum nominal value
Note: Product available in 7 working days; order transmitted directly to the manufacturer/importer.