Quick Handheld Radio Control Transmitter 8 channels for bow and RRC HT8
Transmitter with impact resistant, non-slip rubber cover. Microcontroller-operated functions. Operation in a wide range of ambient temperatures (from -15°C to + 70°C). FSK modulation and 434.420 Mhz carrier frequency. IP67 protection degree. Floating. Can also be used with rechargeable batteries. Transmission feedback and battery charge status LED indicator. Transmitter-holder strap supplied as standard.
- Model: HT8;
- In compliance with: 1999/5/CE (R&TTE);
- Carrier frequency: 434.420 Mhz;
- Modulation: FSK;
- Number of keys/buttons: 8;
- Power supply: 3 AAA alkaline or NiMH rechargeable batteries;
- Service temperature: -15° C +70° C;
- Dimensions: 61x116x35 mm;
- Weight: 135 g.