Quick receiver for radio control 4 channels 15A RRC R04 434MHz
Device to operate windlass, winches, bow and stern thruster etc. Full power range from 10.5 to 31Vdc. Microcontroller-operated functions. FSK modulation and carrier frequency 434.420 Mhz. Operating temperatures from -15°C to +70°C. LED Operating status display and seven-segment display. Protection against polarity inversion. Protection against low battery. 50 transmitters can be stored. Translation mode to activate more receivers, installed in different spots, by means of one transmitter. Programmable digital filter. Two functions can be activated simultaneously. Possible connection to an external antenna.
- Model: RRC R04;
- Carrier frequency: 434 MHz;
- Modulation: FSK;
- Number of transmitters which can be stored: 50;
- Number of relays: 4;
- Current in relay contact: 15 A;
- Power supply voltage: 10,5 ÷ 31 Vdc;
- Power absorption in stand-by mode: 25 mA;
- Working temperature: -15°C + 70°C;
- Protection rating: IP55;
- Dimensions: 143x141.7x61.4 mm;
- Weight (With all relays installed): 300g/0.66lb;
- Complies with: 1995/5/CE (R&TTE).