Boiler built with selected materials. The tank and all parts in touch with water are built in stainless steel AISI 316 and welded with inert gas to avoid any corrosion risk. The external casing and the mounting bracket are made in non-magnetic stainless steel AISI 304. The inner resistance 230 V. 750 W is in nickel plated copper, with an easy access position for easy inspection and tank cleaning.
- Horizontal or vertical mounting
- 2 year total warranty and 5 years only the tank.
- Insulated in polyurethane foam for less heat loss. No CFC used. Resistance (230 or 115 V/750 W) built in nickel plated copper for a longer duration.
- Special 4 bar safety valve with check valve to avoid water coming out for expansion. Easy winter draining.
- Double safety thermostat, only manually adjustable. Thermostat pre-set to keep water temperature over 70°C to avoid bacteria forming.
Boiler model Basic 24. Volume 24L. Resistance 230V 750W. Dimensions: Ø395xL470mm. Weight 14kg. Pressure: 7 Bar.