Victron Energy Inverter Phoenix 12V 800W VE.Direct Schuko outlet.
Phoenix inverters up to 1200 VA
Developed for professional duty, Phoenix pure sine inverters are suitable for the widest range of applications. The design criteria was to produce a true sine wave inverter with optimised efficiency without compromise in performance. Employing hybrid HF technology, the result is a top quality product with compact dimensions, light in weight and capable of supplying power, problem-free, to any load. A unique feature of the SinusMax technology is very high start-up power. Phoenix inverters, in fact, are well suited to power up difficult loads such as: refrigeration compressors, electric motors and similar applications. Conventional high frequency technology does not offer such extreme performance.
Aluminium epoxy powder coated case with drip shield, circuit board protection with an acrylic coating, forced cooling with temperature sensors, remote connector, battery cables (1.5 m), output short circuit protection, over temperature protection.
VE.Direct communication port
The VE.Direct port can be connected to:
• A computer (VE.Direct to USB interface cable needed)
• Apple and Android smartphones, tablets, MacBook’s and other devices (VE.Direct Bluetooth Smart dongle needed)
• Low battery voltage alarm trip and reset levels
• Low battery voltage cut-off and restart levels
• Dynamic cut-off: load dependent cut-off level
• Output voltage 210 - 245V
• Frequency 50 Hz or 60 Hz
• ECO mode on/off and ECO mode sense level
• InPUT and output voltage, % load and alarms
Model: 12/800 VE. Direct
INPUT VOLTAGE RANGE V DC: 9,2 - 17,3
CONT. OUTPUT POWER* VA: 800
PEAK POWER W: 1600
MAX. EFFIC.%: 91
WEIGHT kg (lbs): 5.5 (12.1)
For further information, please refer to the technical datasheet.