Sealed batteries with AGM technology are designed for use in both cyclic buffer.
The unique construction technique makes these batteries totally hermetic preventing potential leakage of gas or acid in any position of operation. These batteries are maintenance free and can operate at temperatures from - 20 to + 45%.
The most common use of these batteries is:
- Inside the UPS.
- Small photovoltaic systems.
- Road sign illumination.
- Photovoltaic Street Lights.
- Nominal Voltage: 12V;
- Nominal Capacity (10 hour rate): 24Ah;
- Constant voltage charge;
- Voltage regulation;
- Cycle use: 14.4 - 15.0 V (25°C);
- Standby use: 13.5 - 13.8 V (25°C);
- Dimensions: 176x166x125 mm;
- Weight: 7.2 Kg.