B&G V50 DSC VHF Radio with integrated AIS Receiver 000-11236-001
Provides dual-channel communications essential for sailing, with AIS reception and VHF via a single antenna. The unique "TrackYourBuddy" function shows the position of up to three buddies.
The V50 VHF radio provides dual-channel communications essential for sailing, with AIS reception and VHF via a single antenna. The unique "TrackYourBuddy" function shows the position of up to three buddies. Use AIS with B&G Zeus chartplotters for a fully integrated navigation and security system.
Whether it's a handheld system for using a thumb "push to talk" or a built-in VHF system with dedicated channel buttons, the menus are always easy-to-use and intuitive. All B&G VHF maritime radio systems have an emergency switch for situations at sea when distress calls need to be made. Thanks to Digital Selective Calling, every B&G system can send an automatic distress signal.
The features at a glance
• Firmly mounted DSC VHF.
• Built-in AIS receiver.
• NMEA0183 input (4,800 baud for GPS data RMC, GGA, GLL, GNS).
• NMEA0183 output (38,400 baud for DSC and AIS data sets).
• Powerful internal speaker / PA.
• External speaker connection (power: 2W for 4 Ohm speakers / 4W for 2 Ohm speakers).
• Dual and TriWatch modes.
• TrackYourBuddy function.
• AIS plot, waypoints, navigation and MOB.
• Waterproof according to IPX7.
• Can be immediately integrated into marine network.
• 6 buttons for easy rudder operation.
• Mounting kit & sun cover included as standard.
• Added value with built-in AIS receiver - one antenna required.
• Sophisticated wireless handset with unique inductive charging.
• User-friendly - large display with plenty of information, tested rotary switches.
Frequency range: send: 156.025 to 157.425 MHz;
Frequency range: receive: 156.025 to 163.275 MHz;
Operating temperature: -20°C to +55°C;
Operating voltage: 12V DC on-board voltage;
Power consumption when receiving: Max. <1.5A (max 3.5A with hailer function);
Power consumption when sending: <6A at high transmit power (at 13.6V voltage) / <1.5A at low transmit power (at 13.6V voltage);
NMEA0183 interface (input): 4,800 baud for GPS records RMC, GGA, GLL, GNS;
NMEA0183 interface (output): 38,400 baud for DSC and AIS datasets;
NMEA2000 interface: Micro-C (plug 5 pin);
Output power for external hailer: 30W at 4 ohms;
Digital Selective Calling (DSC): receiving: Class D;
AIS receiver: Integrated, 2 channels;
Dimensions: 180.5 x 96.3 x 171.0 mm;
Weight: 1.63 kg;
LCD display: 128 x 256 pixels / 1.3 x 2.6".