Boss Marine MR1004 4 Channel Entry Level Amplifier
MR1004 Boss Marine amplifier, even though it has a lower power level, is capable of giving excellent audio quality.
Boss Marine MR1004is a class A/B 4 channel amplifier that thanks to its specific linear circuitry is capable of reducing distortion and at the same time increase both the audio quality and power.
MR1004 is able to operate up to 2 Ohm, presenting variable gain control, thermal control and speaker short protection.
Thanks to the availability of both high-level and low-level inputs, the MR1004 is capable of adjusting to a large number of configurations.
MR1004 cannot be bridge connected and is therefore not suitable to be connected to a subwoofer.
- Max RMS power at 2 Ohm: 75W x 4 channels
- Max RMS power at 4 Ohm: 38W x 4 channels
- sn ratio 90dB.
- Distortion THD 0,01%.
- Channel separation: >= 60dB
- Frequency response: from 12Hz to 22kHz ±1 dB
- Speaker impedance: da 2 ad 8 Ohm.
- Dimensions 197 x 229 x 51(h) mm.