Icom HM-195GB Black Commandmic Remote Microphone for the remote control IC-M423G
COMMANDIMIC OPTIONAL REMOTE STATION
Control functionality from the second station
Thanks to the new Commandmic HM-195GB, it will be possible to control the apparatus that is from the bridge from a position remotizzata on board the vessel.
The COMMMANDMIC can be located up to a maximum distance of 18.3 meters from the transceiver (combining a maximum of 2 additional cables OPC-1541).
All functions are controllable apparatus including: on / off, emergency call, DSC, and PA.
Can also be used as an intercom system for on-board communications.
Same user interface IC-M423G
The Commandmic presents the same user interface's VHF, so operations will be as simple as possible.
- Protection against immersion IPX7 (1 m depth for 30 minutes).
- Full DSC Class D for emergency calls by making use of button "distress" in the rear of the unit.
- Dot matrix LCD display
- 45mm speaker diameter for optimum audio performance.
- Function AquaQuake to drain water from the microphone.
- Output for external speaker 2W.
Equipment: extension cable OPC-1540 (6.1 m), installation kit to connect and hook the microphone.
Full control 2nd station capability for: IC-M423G #25