Lowrance HDS-7 LIVE ROW Multi-Touch Fishfinder/Chartplotter with Active Imaging 3-1 Transducer 000-14419-001
The Lowrance HDS-7 LIVE with Active Imaging 3-1 Transducer offers the best collection of innovative sonar features available, including Active Imaging™, StructureScan® 3D with Active Imaging, FishReveal™ and LiveSight™ sonar – plus exciting functionality like C-MAP® Genesis Live mapping and LiveCast™ smartphone integration.
Full high-definition SolarMAX™ HD multi-touch screen - Preloaded C-MAP® US Enhanced mapping. Compatible with Active Imaging™, StructureScan® 3D with Active Imaging and LiveSight™ real-time sonar. Includes wireless connectivity, Ethernet, NMEA 2000®, LiveCast™ smartphone Integration + ultimate integration capability.
Year after year, more fishing tour pros use HDS than all other fishfinder brands combined. HDS LIVE is poised to carry on that tradition behind premium performance and the best collection of innovative sonar features available – from new Active Imaging™ and StructureScan® 3D with Active Imaging to FishReveal™ and LiveSight™ real-time sonar – you will experience a new level of fishfinding performance with HDS LIVE.
Navigating to your favorite fishing spot or finding a new one has never been easier, behind the best suite of navigation features ever built into the HDS Live display -- including preloaded C-MAP® US Enhanced mapping with 1-foot contours on 4,000-plus lakes, C-MAP® Easy Routing, Navionics® Autorouting and C-MAP Genesis Live mapping. HDS LIVE also simplifies your time on the water with onscreen text messages and call notifications, as well as LiveCast™ smartphone connection, which allows you to display video, Google Maps and fishing data on your fishfinder display.
• NEW! Active Imaging™ 3-in-1 (CHIRP/SideScan/DownScan).
• Active Imaging 2-in-1 ready.
• LiveSight™ real-time sonar compatible.
• Smartphone notifications.
• C-MAP Genesis Live onscreen mapping.
• StructureScan® 3D with Active Imaging enhancements - Available from Autumn 2018.
• High-performance dual-core processor.
• FishReveal Smart Target View.
• Full high-definition HDS SolarMAX™ HD multi-touch screen with the widest range of viewing angles – viewable even through polarized sunglasses.
• Preloaded high-detail C-MAP® US Enhanced charts with 1-foot contours on 4,000-plus lakes.
• C-MAP Easy Routing, Navionics Autorouting capability.
• Dual-Channel CHIRP – dual sonar-range coverage from the same transducer.
• Live Network Sonar – cover more water and mark fish targets more clearly from a network of CHIRP sonar transducers.
• Wireless and Bluetooth® connectivity.
• Heat Map feature allows anglers to see trends in water temperature changes to quickly target key fishing areas.
• Enhanced Surface Clarity lets you see more fish targets near the surface.
• Quick Access Control Bar provides one–touch access to system controls.
• Built-in CHIRP and Broadband Sounder™.
• SmartSteer™ control for Xi5 Trolling Motor and Outboard Pilot.
• Radar and SonicHub®2 audio server connectivity.
• NMEA 2000® engine support.
• Optional mapping upgrades include C-MAP, Navionics® and more.
Size: 7"/ 178 mm IPS;
Resolution: 1024 x 600;
Brightness: > 1200 nits;
Touch Screen: Multi-Touch with the "Pinch to Zoom" function;
Viewing Angle: 80° top/bottom, 80° left/right.
Supply Voltage: 12 V DC (10 - 17 V DC min - max);
Power Consumption - MAX: 33.12 W (2.4 A at 13.8 V DC);
Recommended Fuse: 3.5A.
Operating Temp Range: -15°C to +55°C (5°F to 131°F);
Storage Temp Range: -20°C to +60°C (4°F to 140°F);
Waterproof Rating: IPX6 and IPX7.
NMEA 2000: 1 port (Micro-C);
NMEA 0183: 1 port (In Power Cable);
Ethernet: 1 port;
HDMI Video In: N/A;
Analog Video In: 1 port (optional cable);
Card Slots: 2 slots microSD;
Wireless: Built-in 802.11 b/g/n;
Bluetooth: Bluetooth 4.0 with support for Bluetooth Classic.
000-0127-49 HDS power cable;
000-14586-001 HDS-7 LIVE Bracket and Knobs;
000-14582-001 HDS-7 LIVE SUNCOVER;
000-14590-001 HDS-7 LIVE Bezel, SD card door gasket kit;
000-14489-001 Active Imaging 3-IN-1 Transducer: Active Imaging 3-IN-1 combines the new Active Imaging scanning sonar with a traditional Medium/High CHIRP sonar element for easy single transducer installation.7.6 m (25 ft) cable with 9 pin connector.