Outboard Pilot Cable-Steer Pack
The autopilot pack for Lowrance High Definition System (HDS) displays, provides automatic steering for cable-steer outboard motors. An extra pair of hands when you need it, the Outboard Pilot, featuring Lowrance SmartSteer™ control from your HDS Gen2 or Gen3, will steer to a heading, waypoint or route.
Everything you need in one box to fit an autopilot to your cable-steer outboard motor, the Outboard Pilot lets you focus on fishing activity while keeping the boat on course. When connected to a Lowrance HDS Gen2 or Gen3, the Outboard Pilot can steer to a waypoint or along a route, select a turn pattern or simply hold a constant heading. The Lowrance SmartSteer™ user interface allows you to easily switch between electric-steer, trolling-motor control and outboard motor control directly from your HDS display. And, with your HDS display, you can easily convert trails to routes – so you can retrace a previous track and get your boat back to the dock from your fishing area.
The Lowrance Outboard Pilot is recommended for single and dual outboard set-ups, on boats that are 30 feet and less, in length.
- Steer your outboard motor to a heading, waypoint, route or cursor, with control from your HDS Gen2 or Gen3 display.
- New Lowrance SmartSteer™ interface provides control of both your cable-steer outboard motor, as well as the MotorGuide Xi5 Pinpoint electric-steer trolling motor.
- “One-touch” route creation from saved trails.
- Repeat your path with automatic turn patterns.
- Recommended for single-outboard setups, on boats that are 30 feet and less, in length.
- VRF (Virtual Rudder Feedback) – simplifies pilot installation -- eliminating the need for a rudder position sensor.
- Easy setup – straightforward guide steps you through first-time install.
- Easy-to-install, plug-and-socket connection – with no complex terminal wiring.
- Supported by Lowrance Advantage Service program
- Lowrance Outboard Pilot Cable-Steer Pack replaces the manual helm-drive unit.
- Morse 290, Morse 304411 and Teleflex SSC52 cable compatibility
- Helm-1 is only compatible with the NAC-1.Helm-1 includes variable-voltage feedback interface
Water Resistance: IPx5
Product Width [mm]: 210
Product Height [mm]: 58
Product Depth [mm]: 188
Weight [kg]: 1
What’s in the box
NAC-1 Autopilot Computer 000-11769-001
The brains behind your Lowrance Outboard Pilot system. It contains the steering computer and electronics for the drive unit motor
Helm-1 -1 Cable-steer helm drive unit 000-11771-001
This drive unit replaces your manual helm-drive unit on single cable installations. Compatible with Morse 290, 304411 and Teleflex SSC52 cables. Includes voltage rudder-feedback sensor, and is only compatible with NAC-1.
Point-1 Heading and GPS Sensor 000-11047-001
Provides extremely accurate and rapid boat position update, along with heading for accurate boat direction at any speed
Mounts anywhere on dash and changes Autopilot from STBY to AUTO mode with one press.