Outboard Pilot Hydraulic Pack
Autopilot pack for Lowrance High Definition System (HDS) displays, providing automatic steering for hydraulic-steer outboard motors. An extra pair of hands when you need it, the Outboard Pilot, featuring Lowrance SmartSteer™ control from your HDS Gen2 or Gen3, will steer to a heading, waypoint or route.
Everything you need in one box to fit an autopilot to your hydraulic-steer outboard motor, the Outboard Pilot lets you focus on fishing activity while keeping the boat on course. When connected to an HDS Gen2 or HDS Gen3, the Outboard Pilot can steer to a waypoint or along a route, select a turn pattern or simply hold a constant heading. The Lowrance SmartSteer™ user interface allows you to easily switch between electric-steer, trolling-motor control and outboard motor control directly from your HDS display. And, with your HDS display, you can easily convert trails to routes – so you can retrace a previous track and get your boat back to the dock from your fishing area.
The Lowrance Outboard Pilot is recommended for single and dual outboard set-ups, on boats that are 30 feet and less, in length.
Hydraulic-Steer Kit includes everything to connect your existing hydraulic-steering manual helm pump:
- Pump-1 is a 0.8L reversible hydraulic pump designed to interface to Seastar steering
- Hydraulic fitting Kit is compatible with Seastar manual helm pumps
- Steer your outboard motor to a heading, waypoint, route or cursor, with control from your HDS Gen2 or HDS Gen3 display.
- New Lowrance SmartSteer™ interface provides control of both your hydraulic-steer outboard motor, as well as the MotorGuide Xi5 Pinpoint electric-steer trolling motor.
-“One-touch” route creation from saved trails.
- Repeat your path with automatic turn patterns.
- Recommended for single-outboard setups, on boats that are 30 feet and less, in length.
- VRF (Virtual Rudder Feedback) – simplifies pilot installation -- eliminating the need for a rudder position sensor.
- Easy setup – straightforward guide steps you through first-time install.
- Easy-to-install, plug-and-socket connection – with no complex terminal wiring
- Supported by Lowrance Service program
Power Supply (Supply Voltage): 12v DC;
Water Resistance : IPx5;
Product Width: 210 mm;
Product Height: 58 mm;
Product Depth: 188 mm;
Weight: 1 kg;
NMEA Input: Micro-C;
Autopilot/Auto-Steering: NAC-1 drive output: 12V, Max 16 Amps (instantaneous).
In the box:
• NAC-1 Autopilot Computer 000-11769-001
The brains behind your Lowrance Outboard Pilot system. It contains the steering computer and electronics for the drive unit motor
• PUMP-1 Hydraulic Pump 000-11771-001
0.8L reversible hydraulic pump, compatible with Seastar manual helm pumps up to 14ci.
• Point-1 Heading and GPS Sensor 000-11047-001
Provides extremely accurate and rapid boat position update, along with heading for accurate boat direction at any speed
• Hydraulic Fitting Kit
Everything you need to connect with your existing hydraulic system – including t-connectors, hoses and oil.
• Auto/Standby Button
Mounts anywhere on dash and changes Autopilot from STBY to AUTO mode with one press.