Lowrance SonarHu Sounder Module without transducers.
NEW compact SonarHub™ module provides an all-in-one solution for adding best-in-class StructureScan® HD and CHIRP sonar capabilities to compatible Lowrance fishfinder/chartplotter displays.
Plug-and-play, all-in-one network solution makes it easier than ever to identify productive fishing areas with connectivity to the latest Lowrance sonar technologies -- including StructureScan® HD, CHIRP and SpotlightScan™. Transducers sold separately.
- Compact all-in-one sonar module delivers StructureScan® HD and CHIRP sonar technologies
- CHIRP sonar with AIRMAR® TM150M transducer delivers extremely efficient pulse generation that provides improved target resolution and noise rejection, as well as wide coverage for perfect arches that clearly identify fish targets
- StructureScan® HD offers best-in-class, side-scanning range and resolution, plus DownScan Imaging™ to provide crystal-clear, picture-like views of what’s beneath a boat.
- Optional transducers include AIRMAR® TM150M, single-channel CHIRP transducer and existing StructureScan HD transducers.
- Compatible with ALL-NEW SpotlightScan™ forward- and surround-scanning sonar transducers.*
- Plug-and-play compatibility with Lowrance HDS Gen1 (not including SpotlightScan™ and CHIRP sonar), HDS Gen2 and Gen2 Touch fishfinder/chartplotter models.
- Three built-in Ethernet ports allow for quick and convenient networking without the need for an extra Ethernet networking module
- Supported by Lowrance Advantage Service program
Transmit Power: Max 500W RMS (StructureScan® HD), 250W RMS (CHIRP)
Trandsucer Frequencies: 455/800 kHz (StructureScan® HD), 40-60kHz, 85-145kHz, 130-210kHz (CHIRP), 50 kHz/83kHz/200kHz (Narrow Band)
Transducer Type: Multiple selections Lowrance and AIRMAR®
Operating Temperature: -20° to 167° F (-28° to 75° C)
Waterproof Standard/rating: IPx7
Product Width: 7.1 in \ 180 mm
Product Height: 2.2 in \ 57 mm
Product Weight: 2 lbs \ 0.9 kg
Power Supply (Supply Voltage): 12 or 24 vDC (9-32 vDC min-max)
Ethernet: Three ports
Power: 4-pin power connector
Transducer Port 1: Blue 7-pin connector for CHIRP and narrow-band transducers
Transducer Port 2: Black 9-pin connector for use with StructureScan® HD and SpotlightScan™ transducers
Max Depth Per Optional Transducer Type
StructureScan: Max 300 ft / 91 m @ 455/800 KHz
CHIRP: 3,500 ft / 1067 m (transducer dependent)