Lowrance TM 150 Transom Mount Transducer 000-13944-001
Lowrance TM 150 TRANSOM MOUNT XDCR: Black 9 pin connector: Cable length 10 m (33.0 ft). 85-145 kHz CHIRP range.
Fishos will be impressed with the Airmar TM150 Transom Mount Transducer’s improved target resolution and noise rejection. Designed for offshore fishing and freshwater anglers, the TM150 operates at a frequency range of 95-155 kHz offering a wide CHIRP sonar coverage for perfect arches that reveal fish in shallow, murky waters at medium depths. Stay ahead of the competition and install the Airmar TM150 Transom Mount Transducer... and enjoy crystal clear imaging along with your fishfinder!
Airmar TM150 Transom Mount Transducer Features:
- Ideal for inshore or coastal fishing in shallow to medium depths
- Freshwater anglers will see fish holding close to structures and suspended fish
- Track bottom at higher boat speeds
- More coverage under your boat delivers wider arches and 26° to 17° beamwidths
- Cover the medium frequency range—CHIRPs from 95-155kHz to provide 60 kHz of total bandwidth from one transducer
- Plastic transom-mount with stainless steel insert