Lowrance Xsonic P79 Plastic 600 W In-Hull 50/200 Khz Depth Transducer 000-13942-001
Xsonic P79 Plastic 600 W In-Hull 50/200 Khz Depth Only. Black 9 pin connector.
Cable length 10 m (33.0 ft).
The P79 is a plastic, in-hull dual-frequency, depth sensor. Easy to install, accomodating deadrise angles up to 22°, it is ideal for inshore use on motorboats with outboard engines, small racing yachts and RIBs.
- Calculates how deep the water is, so that you can avoid running aground.
Easy To Install
- Mounted inside the hull, installation is easy and requires no holes to be drilled in the hull.
- Works at 50 kHz and 200 kHz for good target detail in shallow water and excellent bottom tracking in deep water.
- Provides extremely accurate data.
- Accomodates deadrise angles from 2° to 22°.
- Reduce the risk with this simple "no holes" solution with zero hull protrusions
Frequency: 50/200 kHz
Power Rating: 600W
Speed Sensor: No
Temperature Sensor: No
Mounting Style: In-Hull
Beamwidth @ -3dB: 45 (50 kHz) 12 (200 kHz)