Lowrance xSonic Airmar P319 Plastic Low Profile 600 W Thru Hull 50/200Khz Depth/Temp 000-13915-001 #62520208
Lowrance XSONIC P319 Plastic Low Profile 600 W Thru Hull 50/200Khz Depth/Temp
Black 9 pin connector: Cable length 10 m (33.0 ft): Available Q1 2017.
The P319 is a compact, plastic, thru-hull, dual-frequency (50/200 kHz) sensor that offers depth and temperature data. Ideal for planing hull powerboats and sailboats.
• Requires just one hole in the hull to receive data for both depth and temperature.
• Works at 50 kHz and 200 kHz for good target detail in shallow water and excellent bottom tracking in deep water.
• Provides extremely accurate data.
• Just 5mm extends outside of the hull.
- Frequency: 50/200 kHz;
- Power Rating: 600W;
- Speed Sensor: No;
- Temperature Sensor: No;
- Mounting Style: Plastic Thru-Hull;
- Elements: 1;
- Beamwidth @ -3dB: 45 (50 kHz) 12 (200 kHz);
- Compatible drives: HDS® Carbon / HDS® Gen3;
- Connector: 9-pin xSonic.