Quick Bow Thruster Joystick Control Panel
TCD 1042 control panel in UV resistant silicon rubber, designed to command bow and stern bow thrusters, operates a single bow thruster with a joystick.
Other important advantages offered by TCD series remote control panels are:
• Simple and intuitive user interface.
• Universal power supply (from 8 to 31 Vdc).
• Operation in a wide range of ambient temperatures.
• Possibility of connecting several TCD controls in parallel.
• Easy to install thanks to the 2-wire connector (optional extensions).
• Automatic priority system.
• Automatic disabling.
• Protection against reverse polarity, short circuit output, prolonged activity of motor and interruption of thruster controls wiring.
- Model: TCD1042;
- Current flow of the engine controls: 4A max;
- Supply voltage (1): from 8 to 31 Vdc;
- Current consumption at rest (2): 10 mA;
- Operating temperature: from -20 to +70 ° C;
- Protection Degree (3): IP66;
- Dimensions: 78x78x113 mm;
- Weight: 0,140 kg.
(1) With the supply voltage lower than 8 Vdc the command can be reset.
(2) Typical value with command disabled.
(3) Excluding reverse of command (IP20).
Manufactured by Quick®.