This article is prepared upon order and will be shipped within approximately 20 working days from order.
Quick BTQ 125-30 Bow Thruster Kit 12V 1,5 Kw 30 Kgf Ø125 mm with Joystick
The kit contains:
1. 1 Quick BTQ 125-30 Bow Thruster 12 volt 1,5 Kw 30 Kgf;
2. 1 Joystick command;
3. 1 Comand extensoin TCD/TMS/TSC 6 mt;
4. 1 Fibreglass bow thruster tunnel Ø125 x L.750 mm;
5. 1 Fuse 150A CNL DIN;
6. 1 Fuseholder for CNL/CNN DIN 300A fuses.
1. Quick BTQ 125-30 Bow Thruster 12 volt 1,5 Kw 30 Kgf
Quick BTQ 125-30 is a single propeller bow thruster. Recommended boat length 6-9 m (20-29 ft). With carter protection made of sturdy composite material. Bronze gearbox and elastic couplng. With zinc anode, separate from reducer and easily replaced.
The gearbox is created so as not to affect the propeller in either direction. The conical gears that make up the gearbox are reinforced and adjusted to ensure maximum efficiency.
Mainenance free as the special highly resistant components guarantee perfect lubrication seal for life.
The anodic zinc protection can be easly replaced. The bronze gear leg is provided with a hydrodynamic profile that minimises turbulence.
The 4 blade propeller guarantees maximum thrust performance and reduction in current absorption.
The carter that protects the reverting contactors is made of rubust composite materials that are resistant to corrosion. The electrical connections are provided with quick connectors.
The elastic joint that optimises alignment between motor and gearbox is an exclusive Quick design. This acts as an even tension device, preserving the operating system from impulses from the bow thruster, with above-average results.
New generation materials have been chosen for the motors to constantly guarantee the required output and maximum performance given the severe conditions required by the application. Protection against overheating of the motor is ensured by a microprocessor.
The support flange is completedly in hard coat anodised aluminium.
Model: BTQ 125-30;
Propulsion system: Single propeller;
Ø Tunnel: 125 mm;
Voltage: 12 V;
Motor power: 1,5 Kw;
Thrust: 30 Kgf;
Boat length*: 6-8,5 m;
Weight: 18 kg;
Dimensions: A 258 mm - B 125 mm - C 84 mm.
(*) ATTENTION: The indication may vary based on the type of boat.
2. Joystick Remote control
TCD 1042 Control panel has been designed to control the stern and bow thrusters. For operating the BTQ bow-thruster via a joystick. Simple and intuitive user interface. Universal power supply (from 8 to 30 Vdc). Can work in a wide range of ambient temperatures. Possibility of connecting several TCD controls in parallel. Easy to install by means of 2-wire connector (optional extensions). Automatic priority system. Automatic disablement. Protection against reverse polarity, short circuit output, prolonged activity of motor and interruption of thruster controls wiring.
- Model: TCD 1042;
- Current capacity of thruster commands: 4A max;
- Supply voltage (1): da 8 a 31 Vdc;
- Quiescent current absorption (2): 10 mA;
- Operating temperature: from -20 to +70 °C;
- Protection degree (3): IP 66;
- Dimensions including frame (W x H x D): 78 mm x 78 mm x 113 mm (3" 5/64 x 3" 5/64 x 4" 11/32);
- Diameter in mm (inches): 61 (2 13/64);
- Weight: 0.31 lb / 140 g.
(1) With power supply voltage less than 8 Vdc, the control panel can reset.
(2) Typical value with control panel disabled.
(3) Excluding the back of the control panel (IP20).
3. Extension for TCD/TMS/TSC commands
The Quick TCDEX is a control extension cable used on the Quick BTQ bow thruster series to connect the bow or stern thrusters system to the TCD remote panel control system. Length 6 meters. Model TCDEX06.
4. Fibreglass tunnel for BTQ 125-30 bow thruster
Fiberglass tunnel perfectly suited to fit electric or hydraulic Quick thrusters. Ø125 mm. Length 750 mm. Thickness 5 mm (3/16 inch). Model TNL125F075.
5. Bow thruster fuse 150A CNL DIN
The fuse is an essential item that is needed for the bow thruster installation to protect the motor from over current.
6. Fuse holder for fuses CNL/CNN DIN - 300A.