This article is prepared upon order and will be shipped within approximately 20 working days from order.
Quick BTQ125-30 Bow Thruster Kit 12V 1,5 Kw 30 Kgf Ø125 mm with Push button control
The kit contains:
1. 1 Quick BTQ 125-30 Bow Thruster 12 volt 1,5 Kw 30 Kgf;
2. 1 Push button remote control ;
3. 1 Comand extension TCD/TMS/TSC 6 mt;
4. 1 Fibreglass bow thruster tunnel Ø125 x L.750 mm;
5. 1 Fuse 150A CNL DIN;
6. 1 Fuseholder for CNL/CNN DIN 300A fuses.
1. Quick BTQ 125-30 Electric Bow Thruster 12 volt 1,5 Kw 30 Kgf
Quick BTQ 125-30 is a single propeller bow thruster. Recommended boat length 6-9 m (20-29 ft). With carter protection made of sturdy composite material. Bronze gearbox and elastic couplng. With zinc anode, separate from reducer and easily replaced.
The gearbox is created so as not to affect the propeller in either direction. The conical gears that make up the gearbox are reinforced and adjusted to ensure maximum efficiency.
Mainenance free as the special highly resistant components guarantee perfect lubrication seal for life.
The anodic zinc protection can be easly replaced. The bronze gear leg is provided with a hydrodynamic profile that minimises turbulence.
The 4 blade propeller guarantees maximum thrust performance and reduction in current absorption.
The carter that protects the reverting contactors is made of rubust composite materials that are resistant to corrosion. The electrical connections are provided with quick connectors.
The elastic joint that optimises alignment between motor and gearbox is an exclusive Quick design. This acts as an even tension device, preserving the operating system from impulses from the bow thruster, with above-average results.
New generation materials have been chosen for the motors to constantly guarantee the required output and maximum performance given the severe conditions required by the application. Protection against overheating of the motor is ensured by a microprocessor.
The support flange is completedly in hard coat anodised aluminium.
Model: BTQ 125-30;
Propeller type: Single propeller;
Ø Tunnel: 125 mm;
Voltage: 12 V;
Motor power: 1,5 Kw;
Thrust: 30 Kgf;
Boat length*: 6-8,5 m;
Weight: 18 kg;
Dimensionis A 258 mm - B 125 mm - C 84 mm.
(*) ATTENTION: The indication may vary based on the type of boat.
2. Push button remote control
TCD 1022 control panel has been designed to control the stern and bow thrusters. It allows to control a single bow thruster. Simple and intuitive user interface. Universal power supply (from 8 to 30 Vdc). Possibility of connection several TCD commands in parallel. Easy to install by means of 2-wire connector (optional extensions). Automatic priority system. Automatic disablement. Protection against reverse polarity, short circuit output, prolonged activity of motor and interruption of thruster control wiring.
- Model: TCD 1022;
- Curent capacity of bow thruster commands: 4A max;
- Power voltage (1): da 8 a 31 Vdc;
- Quiescent current absorption (2): 10 mA;
- Working temperature: from -20 to +70 °C;
- Protection degree (3): IP 66;
- Dimensions including frame: 78 mm x 78 mm x 22 mm;
- Diameter in mm (inches): 61 (2 13/64);
- Weight: 80 g.
(1) With power supply voltage less than 8 Vdc, the control panel can reset.
(2) Typical value with control panel disabled.
(3) Excluding the back of the control panel (IP20).
3. Extension for TCD/TMS/TSC commands
The Quick TCDEX is a control extension cable used on the QUICK BTQ bow thruster series to connect the bow or stern thruster system to the TCD remote panel control system. 6mt in length. Model TCDEX06.
4. Fibreglass Tunnel for bow thruster
Fibreglass tunnel perfectly suited to fit electric or hydraulic Quick thrusters. Ø 125 mm. Fibreglass thickness 5mm (3-16 inch). Length 750 mm. Model TNL125F075.
5. Bow thruster fuse 150A CNL DIN.
The fuse is an essential item that is needed for the bow thruster installation to protect the motor from over current.
6. Fuse holder for CNL/CNN DIN - 300A fuses.