Charge separators ECS series allow you to increase the number of possible battery connections, safeguarding the charge of each one individually, as usually occurs with multiple-output battery chargers.
The Quick ECS charge separators have been designed with MOSFET technology, which allows splitting the charge without causing a dangerous voltage drop.
The advantages offered by the DCS charge separators are:
- Negligible loss of voltage;
- Input voltage from 5 to 31Vdc;
- Low power dissipation;
- Functioning over a wide range of environmental temperatures;
- Compatibility with every type of generator;
- Installation and wiring facilitated by the compact design of the separator.
- Input voltage: 5 ± 31 Vdc;
- Loss of voltage: < 0,2 Vdc (0,05 Vdc@ 20A);
- Number of input: 1;
- Number of output: 3;
- Battery charger current: 120A;
- Charge current from alternator: 160A;
- Reverse polarity protection: Yes;
- Operating temperature: from -20 to + 70°C;
- Cooling: Natural;
- Dimensions mm: 195 x 68 x 135 mm;
- Weight: 1200 g.