Charge separators ECS series allow you to increase the number of possible battery connections, safeguarding the charge of each one individually, as usually occurs with multiple-output battery chargers.
The Quick ECS charge separators have been designed with MOSFET technology, which allows splitting the charge without causing the dangerous voltage drops.
The advantages offered by the DCS charge separators are:
- Negligible loss of voltage;
- Input voltage from 5 to 31Vdc;
- Low power dissipation;
- Functioning over a wide range of environmental temperatures;
- Compatibility with every type of generator;
- Installation and wiring facilitated by the compact design of the separator.
- Input voltage: 5 ± 31 Vdc;
- Loss of voltage: < 0,2 Vdc (0,05 Vdc@ 20A);
- Number of input: 1;
- Number of output: 3;
- Battery charger current: 180A;
- Charge current from alternator: 220A;
- Reverse polarity protection: Yes;
- Operating temperature: from -20 to + 70°C;
- Cooling: Natural;
- Dimensions: 195 x 68 x 135 mm;
- Weight: 1250 g.