Quick GENIUS GP2 1500D On Deck Windlass 500W 12V Aluminum with Ø105mm drum
Windlass makes boating more enjoyable by reducing the effort required to lift and lower heavy ground tackle making anchoring faster, easier and most importantly, safer. The GENIUS model perfectly suits the requirements of those who have little space below deck or on deck. Compact and easy to install - guarantees top performance. In addition, they are provided with a pressure lever. Chain size 8 mm DIN766. For boats from 6 to 9 meters (20 - 29 ft).
• Windlass horizontal "On-deck".
• Base made of anodized aluminum in hard oxide.
• Rope and chain on a single gypsy.
• Integrated sensor and magnet for the chain counter.
• Supplied with pressure lever.
• Motor watertight IP66.
• Planetary gear.
- Model: GP2 1500D;
- Motor power: 500 W;
- Motor voltage: 12 V;
- Maximum pull: 680 kg / 1499 lb;
- Maximum working load: 250 kg / 551 lb;
- Workload: 85 kg / 187 lb;
- Current absorption @ working load (1): 76 A;
- Maximum speed of recovery (2): 25,5 m/min / 83.7 ft/min;
- Speed of recovery to the workload (2): 10,3 m/min / 33.8 ft/min;
- Weight: 11,5 kg / 25.3 lb;
- Deck thickness: 20÷40 mm (25/32"÷1" 9/16);
- Drum: Ø 105 mm.
1) After an initial period of use.
2) Measurements taken with a gypsy for a 8 mm chain.
In the box there is only the contactor, switches and push buttons are sold separately.
It is recommended that a circuit breaker.