Quick GENIUS GP2 2000F 24 800W 24V Windlass On Deck Aluminium with automatic Free-Fall system
Windlass makes boating more enjoyable by reducing the effort required to lift and lower heavy ground tackle making anchoring faster, easier and most importantly, safer. The GENIUS model perfectly suits the requirements of those who have little space below deck or on deck. Compact and easy to install - guarantees top performance. In addition, they are provided with a pressure lever.
The Free-Fall technology applied to the Genius windlass allows free running of chain through the gypsy when lowering the anchor; simply by depressing the down control button the windlass will release its clutch and the gypsy will freewheel.
To stop the Free-Fall depress the up control button on the windlass; the clutch will engage stopping the gypsy and allowing retrieval of the chain.
The Free-Fall function can be bypassed to facilitate power controlled release.
Chain size 8 mm DIN766. For boats from 8 to 12 metres (26-39 ft).
• Windlass horizontal "On-deck".
• Base made of anodised aluminium in hard oxide.
• Rope and chain on a single gypsy.
• Integrated sensor and magnet for the chain counter.
• Supplied with pressure lever.
• Motor watertight IP66.
• Planetary gear.
- Model: GP2 2000F 24 automatic Free-Fall system;
- Motor power: 800 W;
- Motor voltage: 24 V;
- Maximum pull: 900 kg / 1984 lb;
- Maximum working load: 350 kg / 772 lb;
- Workload: 120 kg / 265 lb;
- Current absorption @ working load (1): 50 A;
- Maximum recovery speed (2): 29,6 m/min / 97.1 ft/min;
- Recovery speed at workload (2): 20,1 m/min / 65.9 ft/min;
- Weight: 10.9 kg / 24 lb;
- Deck thickness: 20÷40 mm (25/32"÷1" 9/16);
- Barbotin: Ø 105 mm.
1) After an initial period of use.
2) Measurements taken with a gypsy for a 8 mm chain.
The box contains only the contactor; switches and push buttons are sold separately.
A circuit breaker is recommended.