Questo articolo viene assemblato su ordinazione e richiede circa 20 giorni lavorativi per l'evasione.
Quick BTQ 185-85 double counter-rotating propellers thruster 12V or 24V 4.3 Kw 187.4 lb with push-button remote control and tunnel Ø185 mm L.1000 mm
The kit contains:
1. 1 Quick BTQ 185-85 Double counter-rotating propellers bow thruster 12V or 24V 4.3 Kw 85 Kgf;
2. 1 Push-buttons Remote control;
3. 1 Extension for commands TCD/TMS/TSC 12 mt;
4. 1 Thruster Tunnel Ø185 x L.1000mm in fiberglass;
5. 1 Fuse 500A CNL DIN;
6. 1 Fuse holder for fuses CNL/CNN DIN - 600A.
1. Quick BTQ 185-85 Double counter-rotating propellers thruster 12V or 24V 4.3 Kw 85 Kgf (187.4 lb)
Double propellers made in sturdy composite material. Recommended boat length from 10-15 m (33-50 ft). Solenoids protection carter in sturdy composite material. Gearbox in bronze. Zinc anode independent from the gearbox and hence easily replaceable. Equipped with elastic coupling.
The Gearbox is created so that the behaviour of the propeller is unaffected in either direction. The conical gears that make up the gearbox are reinforced and adjusted to ensure maximum efficiency. Maintenance is not required since the special highly resistant components guarantee a perfect lubrication seal for life. The anodic zinc protection is easily replaceable.
The bronze propeller gearleg is provided with a hydrodynamic profile that minimizes turbulence.
The Propellers guarantee maximum thrust performance and reduction in current absorption. This is made of composite materials, resistant in every condition, and fastened with self-locking nuts in stainless steel.
The case that protects the reversing contactors is made of robust composite materials that are resistant to corrosion. The electrical connections are provided with quick connectors.
The elastic joint that optimizes the alignment between motor and gearbox is an exclusive Quick design. This acts as an even tension device, preserving the operating system from impulses from the bow thruster, with above-average results.
The motors new-generation materials have been chosen to constantly guarantee required output and maximum performance, given the severe conditions required by the application. Protection against overheating of the motor is ensured by a microprocessor.
The support flange is completely in hard-cote anodized aluminium.
Model: BTQ 185-85;
Propulsion system: Double counter-rotating propellers;
Ø Tunnel: 185 mm (7” 9/32 in);
Voltage: 12 V or 24V;
Motor power: 4.3 Kw;
Thrust: 85 kgf (187.4 lb);
Boat size*: 10-15 m (33-50 ft);
Weight: 12V - 18.3 kg (40,3 lb), 24V - 21.3 kg (47 lb);
Dimensions: 12V - A 329 mm (12” in) - B 185 mm (7” 9/32 in) - C 265 mm (10” 7/16 in), 24V - A 280 mm (11” in) - B 185 mm (7” 9/32 in) - C 265 mm (10” 7/16 in).
*Attention: the indication may vary according to the boat type.
2. Push-buttons Remote control
TCD 1022 Control panel have been designed to control the stern and bow thrusters. For operating the BTQ bow-thruster through push-buttons. Simple and intuitive user interface. Universal power supply (from 8 to 30 Vdc). Can work in a wide range of ambient temperatures. Possibility of connecting several TCD controls in parallel. Easy to install by means of 2-wire connector (optional extensions). Automatic priority system. Automatic disablement. Protection against reverse polarity, short circuit output, prolonged activity of motor and interruption of thruster controls wiring.
- Model: TCD 1022;
- Current capacity of thruster commands: 4A max;
- Supply voltage (1): da 8 a 31 Vdc;
- Quiescent Current absorption (2): 10 mA;
- Operating temperature: from -20 to +70 °C;
- Protection rating (3): IP 66;
- Dimensions including frame: 78 mm x 78 mm x 22 mm (3" 5/64 x 3" 5/64 x 55/64");
- Diameter in mm (inches): 61 (2 13/64);
- Weight: 0,17 lb / 80 g.
(1) With power supply voltage less than 8 Vdc the control panel can reset.
(2) Typical value with control panel disabled.
(3) Excluding the back of the control panel (IP20).
3. Extension for commands TCD/TMS/TSC
The Quick TCDEX is a control extension cable used on the Quick BTQ bow thruster series to connect the bow or stern thrusters system to the TCD remote panel control system. Length 12 meters. Model TCDEX12.
4. Fiberglass tunnel for BTQ 185-85 bow thruster
Fiberglass tunnel perfectly suited to fit electric or hydraulic Quick thrusters. Ø185 mm. Length 1000 mm. Thickness 5.5 mm (7/32 inch). Model TNL185F100.
5. Thruster fuse 500A CNL DIN
The fuse is an essential item that is needed for the bow thruster installation to protect the motor from over current.
6. Fuse holder for fuses CNL/CNN DIN - 600A.