Quick Switching voltage reducers. Quick's long experience in the nautical field has enabled them to develop a line of voltage reducers that guarantee superior performance levels with respect to the standards normally available on the market. EMC Class EN 55022
Important advantages: Low residual output fluctuation (ripple lower than 50 mV RMS).
Protections: Protection against shortcircuits. Output overvoltage. Reverse output polarity.
- Maximum output current: 8 A;
- Maximum output load: 10 A;
- Rated output voltage: 13,5 Vdc ± 0,5 Vdc;
- Output voltage stability: 1%;
- Residual ripple: 50mV max RMS;
- Supply voltage: 20 ÷ 30 Vdc;
- Maximum absorbtion: 7,5 A;
- Cooling: Natural;
- Casing material: Aluminium;
- Dimensions W x H x D - mm: 171,5 x 60 x 25 mm;
- Weight - g: 320 g.