This article will be assembled to order and requires approximately 15 working days from date of order for shipping.
Rolls Flooded Lead-Acid Batteries 4V - 1904 Ah C100.
Battery bank 48 Volt 1904 Ah C100 has 12 units of 4 Volt 1904 Ah each, for an energy storage of 91.39 kWh.
Technical features of individual units here below:
- Dual container modular construction.
- Coupling of our thick plate design with highest density active material.
- Enveloped separators.
- Increased liquid reserve.
- Elimination of “Stray” current.
- No acid leakage.
- Easy “on-site” assembly/disassembly (no special tools or skills required).
- Significantly less connections, eliminating many points of failure, thus increasing charging efficiency.
- Sediment chamber removed allowing higher plates to be used in the same sized cell, thus yielding greater capacity.
- Unsurpassed cycling service, 10 year warranty - 15 years average life expectancy!
- Less maintenance.
- Link leads, terminal covers.
- Nominal voltage: 4;
- Actual Capacity (Ah/C100): 1904;
- Dimensions (mm) LxWxH: 400x270x629;
- Weight wet kg: 143;
- Weight dry kg: 100;
- Number cycles with discharges at 100 %: 1500 cycles;
- Number cycles with discharges at 50%: 3200 cycles;
- Number cycles with discharges at 25 %: 5000 cycles.
- Declaration Form (1,136 KB)