This article will be assembled to order and requires approximately 15 working days from date of order for shipping.
Rolls OpzV GEL 2V - 970Ah C100 batteries
24 Volt 970 Ah C100 battery bank, has 12 units x 2 Volt 970 Ah each, for a 46,56 Kwh energy storage.
Technical features of individual units here below:
- No GAS emission.
- No current leakage.
- Easy installation and dismantling.
- Highly resistant container in ABS (UL94-HB).
- Fewer connections and increase in charging efficiency.
- Tubular plate.
- High number of charging and discharging cycles, 5 year warranty, average life expectancy of 20 years (for UPS use).
- Maintenance free.
- Wind power systems etc.
- Electric powered vehicles, lifting platforms, electrical marine engines etc.
- Energy storage systems.
- Safety, emergency lighting.
- Voltage (Volt): 2;
- Capacity (Ah/C100/C20/C10): 970; 825; 770;
- Dimensions (mm) LxWxH: 253x210x506;
- Weight kg: 56;
- Number of discharge cycles at 100 %: 1500 cycles;
- Number of discharge cycles at 50 %: 3200 cycles;
- Number of discharge cycles at l 20 %: 6500 cycles.
NB: Does not apply for alkaline batteries of any type or batteries that are not lead.
- Declaration Form (1,136 KB)