Rolls S1860 4000 Series Battery Bank 48 Volt 80.78 kWhC100 #200ROLLSS1860-48V
This article will be assembled to order and requires approximately 15 working days from date of order for shipping.
Rolls Flooded Deep Cycle Battery 2V - 1683Ah C100 batteries
48 Volt 1860 Ah C100 battery bank, has 24 units x 2 Volt 1683 Ah each, for a 80,78 Kwh energy storage.
Technical features of individual units here below:
- Dual container modular construction.
- Coupling of thick plate design with highest density active material.
- Enveloped separators.
- Increased liquid reserve.
- Elimination of “Stray” current.
- No acid leakage.
- Easy “on-site” assembly/disassembly (no special tools or skills required).
- Significantly less connections, eliminating many points of failure, thus increasing charging efficiency.
- Sediment chamber removed allowing higher plates to be used in the same sized cell, thus yielding greater capacity.
- Unsurpassed cycling service, 7 year warranty - 15 years average life expectancy!
- Less maintenance.
- Link leads, terminal covers.
- Nominal voltage: 2;
- Actual Capacity (Ah/C100): 1683;
- Dimensions (mm) LxWxH: 318x181x432;
- Weight wet kg: 59;
- Weight dry kg: 49;
- Number cycles with discharges at 100 %: 490 cycles;
- Number cycles with discharges at 50%: 1400 cycles;
- Number cycles with discharges at 25 %: 2000 cycles.
NB: Does not apply for alkaline batteries of any type or batteries that are not lead.