S60 Spade Anchor Galvanized steel of 9,5Kg.
With its unique concave surface Spade lands the right way up every single time. The barycentre has been positioned at a very low level in order to prevent the anchor from shifting under load or stress. The total weight of the anchor is applied directly onto the sharp tip: the heavy sharp tip gives immediate penetration.
Weight distribution is used to ensure an optimum angle for passive penetration. Once a load is applied to the rode, the anchor adopts the best position for penetration and its sharp tip will penetrate most hard seabeds with ease.
The concave blade which gives the highest resistance and grip coefficient together with the flukes that prevent edge penetration of the border, result is a great holding power of the seabed, approximately 40% greater than other anchors on the market. Usually the hold of anchors is cyclical: digging in, releasing, digging in, releasing again.
The Spade anchor remains buried without cyclic behaviour.
Spade anchors are built and tested to withstand very high loads.
- SELF-LAUNCHING: Spade immediately finds the right position
- SELF-RETRIEVING: bring your boat perpendicular to the anchor and just sail away
- EFFECTIVENESS AND SAFETY: Spade anchors keep holding regardless of the shift in direction of either the wind or the current. They do not plough, hold under any circumstances and turn without disengaging.
- Immediately finds the right position.
- Immediate penetration.
- It digs in as soon as it lands on the seabed.
- Holds under any circumstances.
- Turns without disengaging.
- It does not become entangled with its chain.
- It offers constant and maximum resistance.
- Massive holding power.
- Works also with a low chain-length.
- Removable shank for easy storing.
Dimensions: 695Lx250H mm. Boat Weight <2 ton. Boat m <7.5m.