Scout KS-30 3dB AIS fiberglass antenna 90cm with 5m coaxial cable RG-58 CU MIL specific for AIS receivers and transceivers
The Automatic Identification System (AIS) is an automated tracking system used on ships and by Vessel Traffic Services (VTS) for identifying and locating vessels by electronically exchanging data with other nearby ships and VTS stations. AIS transponders use two different frequencies, VHF maritime channels 87B (161.975 MHz) and 88B (162.025 MHz).
SCOUT has designed the KS-30 antenna to be tuned on the AIS frequencies. Extremely light and performing, with anti – UV high gloss finish. The new vinyl plastic cap, navy blue, provides a quality, finished appearance to the antenna and is extremely resistant to high temperatures. 100% WATERPROOF.
• AIS 161.975 MHz / 162,025 MHz.
• 100% WATERPROOF Antenna.
• Anti – UV high gloss finish.
• 5 m coaxial cable RG 58 CU MIL.
- Frequency: 161.975 MHz / 162,025 MHz;
- Impedance: 50 ohm;
- Electrical length: 1/2 λ;
- V.S.W.R.: < 1,5:1;
- Polarization: Vertical;
- Gain: 3 dB;
- Max power input: 50 W;
- DC ground: Yes;
- Whip material: Fiberglass;
- Coaxial cable: 5 m (16,4′) RG 58 CU MIL;
- Mounting: 1″ x 14 thread;
- Length: 0.9 m (3′);
- Weight: 0.39 kg.