Single lever / dual action control to operate both throttle and shift. Essential and modern design with no protrusions, being great to apply on sailing boats. Fully mechanical version.
- 316 stainless steel lever and flange for a better resistance in the marine environment
- Enables easy and safe shifting by preventing accidental gear engagement unless engine is idling
- Can be installed horizontally or vertically, on the starboard or port side of the boat
- Provided with a brake tension release system easily adjustable
- Push-in button for throttle operation in Neutral (ENGINE WARM UP).
- Neutral safety switch X41 - 38130 F (optional) prevents in-gear starting
- Exceeds EN ISO 11547 standards when X41 safety switch is installed
For use with all Ultraflex engine control cables except C22:
- Ultraflex C2, C8, MACHZero cables require no kit
- Ultraflex C14, MACH14 cables require K71 - connection kit
- Ultraflex C5, C16. MACH5 cables require K72 - connection kit
- Ultraflex C36, MACH36 cables require K73 - connection kit