This article will be assembled to order and requires approximately 10 working days from date of order for shipping.
The polycrystalline solar cells used in the SXp series are electrically connected using ultra-thin copper wires that form a very fine mesh on the cell surface, resulting in thousands of contact points. This alternative to the standard bus-bar method allows a higher module power and increases the energy yield.
This technology is optimally suited to flexible modules, due to its intrinsic insensitivity to
microcracks, that are the most common cause of energy loss in solar modules. Another advantage is a reduced sensitiveness to shading, a quite important issue in marine and mobility applications. The new connection technology, together with the use of high efficiency polycrystalline silicon cells, makes SXp panels especially powerful and reliable.
- High resistance to mechanical stresses thanks to the thin wires thick mesh on the cell surface
- Flexible and lightweight (2.2 kg/m2)
- Completely waterproof and resistant to salt water
- Thin (less than 2 mm)
- IEC 61215 and IEC 61730 certified
- 5 year warranty against manufacturing defects
- Integrated bypass diodes to minimise output losses associated with partial shading
- Available with different front sheets, many fixing and electrical wiring options
- White, black or transparent back sheet
- Adaptable to any battery: from 5 to 48 volt, lead-acid or lithium
- Designed and manufactured in Italy
Power: 68 W
Weight: 1.2 Kg
Lenght: 728 mm
Width: 683 mm
Thickness: 2 mm
Cells no.: 16
Voc: 10.2 V
Vmp: 8.0 V
Isc: 9.1 A
Ipm: 8.5 A
Note: For installation method, choose among the accessories below at the time of placing order: self adhesive, eyelets, Tenax buttons or zip. It is not possible to order them at a later stage as the panels are made according to order.
1Listing:€33.00Price:€28.05You Save:€4.95 (15%)Self adhesive: Flexible module is already supplied with double-sided tape applied on the sides.
2Listing:€22.00Price:€18.70You Save:€3.30 (15%)Eyelets: Flexible module comes with eyelets on the sides, for easy installation of the same.
3Listing:€8.80Price:€7.48You Save:€1.32 (15%)Tenax for Canvas: Flexible module is supplied with clips that allow you to place and remove the Panel.
4Listing:€108.90Price:€92.57You Save:€16.33 (15%)Hinge: The hinge that is stitched to the flexible module, useful in different types of integration.
5Listing:€49.50Price:€42.08You Save:€7.42 (15%)The best way to make an electrical connection through a surface. It allows a secure, elegant and removable installation.