Ultraflex B74 Engine control box. Black, for two motor. Top mount single lever / dual action control to operate both throttle and shift. Suitable for any type of boats with outboard, inboard or I/O power plants.
• Enables easy and safe shifting by preventing accidental gear engagement unless engine is idling
• Made of marine aluminum, chrome plated
• Pull-out handle disengages shift for warm- up
• Neutral safety switch X12 - 34543 Q (optional) prevents in-gear starting
• Exceeds EN ISO 11547 standards when X12 safety switch is installed
• Power trim switch conveniently located in the handle grip enables for easy tilting of the engine
• For use with all Ultraflex engine control cables except C22, C4 (discontinued), C36 and MACH36.
• Ultraflex C5, C16 and MACH5 cables require K35 kit - 34730 U