Ultraflex B85 Side mount control. Single lever side mount controls. Stan-dard model, smooth design for use on sailboats. Provided with a positive lock-in neutral.
• Enables easy and safe shifting by preventing accidental gear engagement unless engine is idling
• Can be installed horizontally or vertically, on the starboard or port side of the boat
• Provided with a brake tension release system easily adjustable
• Pull-out handle disengages shift for warm-up
• Neutral safety switch X12 - 34543 Q (optional) prevents in-gear starting
• Exceeds EN ISO 11547 standards when X12 safety switch is installed
• All models are provided with positive lock-in neutral to prevent accidental gear engagement
• B184 model is provided with a power trim switch conveniently located in the handle grip that enables an easy tilting of the engine
• For use with all Ultraflex engine control cables except C4 (discontinued), C22, C36 and MACH36.
• Ultraflex C5, C16 and MACH5 cables require K35 connection kit - UT34730U.