Outboard mechanical steering system. T67 black (excluding the steering wheel and cable M58). Constructed of corrosion-resistant materials, marina can be mounted in 4 different positions to allow the exit of the cable into direction cheaper. Number of turns of the steering wheel 2.5, actuating stroke 230 mm, diameter maximum permissible overhang of the steering wheel 380 mm, suitable for outboard motors with power up to 40 Hp.
FEATURES AND TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS:
• All stainless steel output end of cable as per ABYC P17 safety standards
• Corrosion resistant materials
• Standard friction externally adjustable
• 90° bezel
• Four optional helm positions to facilitate steering cable installation
• Lock-to-lock steering wheel turns: approx. 2,5
• Stroke: 230 mm (9”)
• Maximum allowable steering wheel diameter: 380 mm (15”)
• Minimum steering cable bend radius: 200 mm (7,9”)
• Available in package with ROTECH-IV
• Exceeds EN 29775 safety standards
• APPLICATIONS: for use with outboard engines up to 40 kW (55 hp) with the exception of EVINRUDE E-TEC™ 50 for which the use of T85 or T71FC is recommended.