Single Ultraflex mechanical steering for inboard-outboard T73NRFC.
Steering helm with fast connect,simple installation. Corrosion resistant materials. Particulary suitable where clearance is limited. Optional 90° or 20° installation. Standard 3/4tapered shaft. Lock-to-lock steering wheel turns: approx.3,8. Stroke:228 mm (9). Maximum allowable steering wheel diameter: 406 mm (16). Minimum steering cable bend radius: 200 mm (7.9). Minimal feedback. T73NRFC has a reversible mechanism eliminates the continuous load on the operator caused by the propeller torque.
FEATURES AND TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS:
• Easy and safe steering : a patented anti-feedback mechanism eliminates the continuous load on the operator caused by the propeller torque
• Fast connect, simple installation
• Compact rotary helm unit: the central location of the steering shaft makes these systems the most compact in their class
• Most suitable where clearance is limited
• Ideal for outboards and surfacing propellers
• Optional 90° or 20° installation
• Standard 3/4” tapered shaft
• All stainless steel cable output ends
• Made exclusively in corrosion resistant materials
• Lock-to-lock steering wheel turns: approx 3,8
• Stroke: 228 mm (9”)
• Maximum allowable steering wheel diameter: 406 mm (16”)
• Minimum steering cable bend radius: 200 mm (7.9”)
• T73NRFC and T74NRFC steering systems are not to be used on boats equipped with engines that exceed the maximum horsepower rating of the boat
• For boats faster than 50 mph Ultraflex hydraulic steering systems are recommended
• Available in package with ROTECH-III
• Exceeds EN 28848 safety standards
• Exceeds ABYC P17 safety standards.