Victron Energy BlueSolar MPPT 150/60-TR Solar Charge Controller.
A solar charger gathers energy from your solar panels, and stores it in your batteries. Using the latest, fastest technology, BlueSolar maximises this energy-harvest, driving it intelligently to achieve full charge in the shortest possible time. BlueSolar maintains battery health, extending its life.
• Ultra-fast Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT): Especially in case of a clouded sky, when light intensity is changing continuously, an ultra fast MPPT controller will improve energy harvest by up to 30% compared to PWM solar charge controllers and by up to 10 % compared to slower MPPT controllers
• Advanced Maximum Power Point Detection in case of partial shade conditions: If partial shading occurs, two or more maximum power points may be present on the power voltage curve. Conventional MPPT’s tend to lock to a local MPP, which may not be the optimum MPP. The innovative BlueSolar algorithm will always maximise energy harvest by locking to the optimum MPP
• Outstanding conversion efficiency: No cooling fan. Maximum efficiency exceeds 98%.
• Flexible charge algorithm: Fully programmable charge algorithm, and eight preprogrammed algorithms, selectable with a rotary switch
• Extensive electronic protection: Over-temperature protection and power derating when temperature is high. PV short circuit and PV reverse polarity protection. PV reverse current protection
• Internal temperature sensor: Compensates absorption and float charge voltage for temperature.
• Real-time data display options: Apple and Android smartphones, tablets and other devices. ColorControl panel
Battery Nominal voltage: 12V/24V/48V auto detection
Maximum output current: 60 A
imum PV input power: 860W(12V) 1720W (24V) 3440W (48V)
Maximum PV open circuit voltage: 150V
Maximum full load efficiency: 98%
Working temperature: -30°C ÷ +60°C
Protection class: IP 43 (electronic components) - IP22 (connections)
Weight kg: 3