Victron Energy BlueSolar MPPT 150/70-MC4 Solar Charge Controller with integrated MC4 Connectors
A solar charger gathers energy from your solar panels, and stores it in your batteries. Using the latest, fastest technology, BlueSolar maximises this energy-harvest, driving it intelligently to achieve full charge in the shortest possible time. BlueSolar maintains the battery in a good state, extending its life.
• Ultra-fast Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT): Especially in case of a clouded sky, when light intensity is changing continuously, an ultra fast MPPT controller will improve energy harvest by up to 30% compared to PWM charge controllers and by up to 10 % compared to slower MPPT controllers
• Advanced Maximum Power Point Detection in case of partial shading conditions: If partial shading occurs, two or more maximum power points may be present on the powervoltage curve. Conventional MPPT’s tend to lock to a local MPP, which may not be the optimum MPP. The innovative BlueSolar algorithm will always maximize energy harvest by locking to the optimum MPP
• Outstanding conversion efficiency: No cooling fan. Maximum efficiency exceeds 98%.
• Flexible charge algorithm: Fully programmable charge algorithm, and eight preprogrammed algorithms, selectable with a rotary switch
• Extensive electronic protection: Over-temperature protection and power derating when temperature is high. PV short circuit and PV reverse polarity protection. PV reverse current protection
• Internal temperature sensor: Compensates absorption and float charge voltage for temperature.
• Real-time data display options: Apple and Android smartphones, tablets and other devices. ColorControl panel
Battery voltage: 12V/24V/48V auto detected
Maximum output current: 70 A
Maximum PV power: 1000W(12V) 2000W (24V) 4000W (48V)
Maximum PV open circuit voltage: 150V
Maximum efficiency: 98%
Operating temperature: -30°C ÷ +60°C
Protection class: IP 43 (electronic components) - IP22 (connections)
Weight kg: 3