This article is prepared upon order and will be shipped within approximately 20 working days from order.
Voltage reducers. The long experience in the nautical field has enabled Quick to develop a line of voltage reducers that guarantee superior performance levels with respect to standards normally available on the market. EMC Class EN 55022
Important advantages: Low residual output fluctuation (ripple lower than 50 mV RMS).
Protections: Against short circuits. Output overvoltage. Reverse output polarity.
- Maximum output current: 18 A;
- Maximum output load: 23 A;
- Rated output voltage: 13,5 Vdc ± 0,5 Vdc;
- Output voltage stability: 1%;
- Residual ripple: 50mV max RMS;
- Supply voltage: 20 ÷ 30 Vdc;
- Maximum absorption: 18,5 A;
- Cooling: Natural;
- Case material: Aluminium;
- Dimensions: 200 x 100 x 35 mm;
- Weight: 710 g.